Sunday, September 17, 2006

PDA

While in line at the grocery store, I saw a middle-aged couple making out. I mean REALLY making out. Apparently, I wasn't the only one who noticed. Lots of people were staring and whispering. Finally, the girl in front of me said something...
"Ridiculous, eh?"
I looked again, trying not to stare. They were a passionate pair.
"Yeah...they're really going at it."
"Kind of inappropriate." She clearly wanted me to agree.
"Eh...I guess so...but I don't really care."
She looked surprised, so I continued.
"Let 'em have their fun. What do I care?"
The couple then increased the intensity yet further; the guy started doing that cheesy move where he puts HIS hands in HER pockets. This is obvious to everyone. An older man looks at them with an impatient "get a room" look.
"Jesus," he said under his breath. "Other people are in the room...ya know?"
"OK," I finally agreed. "I guess that's a bit much."
The girl had become more perturbed. "That's awful." She looked at me. "Think they're married?"
"No. No married couple kisses like that."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that is funny. Seriously...this is the only blog I read.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home