Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Pistons

Wow.

The ability of this team to play well in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds is absolutely astounding...probably the most charismatic and gritty team ever to come out of the Motor City...color me thoroughly impressed.

Of course, now game 7 will occur during our show in Hamilton on Thursday. I will bring the rock to the best of my ability, but I may be a bit distracted.

Go Pistons.

Oh, and rock and/or roll. Really, it's not just an afterthought.

Speaking of the NBA Finals...

Must they play that godawful Rob Thomas song so incessantly? I never thought I would miss the Black Eyed Peas this much.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...with your unsurpassed love of Matchbox 20, I thought you'd be thrilled at the endless barrage of Rob Thomas singing behind a montage of moments from the playoffs. Who knew I'd be wrong?

In more serious, less sarcastic commenting -- Ben better fucking bring his intensity to this Game 7. If he's got his head in the clouds like he did in Game 2, we're done for. Also, it'd be nice if Sheed didn't shoot his mouth off so much. Ehh, who'm I kidding? I can't get enough of that man lately.

Finally, a question: As of right now, post Game 6, who would your Pistons MVP be?

3:49 AM  
Blogger Pj said...

It's Chauncey, based on numbers and big shots, but it's hard to imagine where we'd be without ANY of the top seven guys. They've all stepped up, and they've all made some bonehead plays. This bunch really lives and dies as a team.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home