Friday, April 22, 2005

Disorganizing my thoughts

My brain is full...of what, I'm not entirely sure.

I used to have an unhealthy obsession with time. This morphed into an even less healthy obsession with death. But these days, it's time again. Our lives are little more than a series of experiences based on our arbritary notion of time. When I waste a day, an hour, a fucking second...I know it. I hate biding time because biding time is wasting time. All we have between now and the time we die is time, which makes me simultaneously love and fear every second of every day.

Douglas Coupland once wrote that he feels "homesick for moments as they occur." I'm a little behind the curve.

I miss five minutes ago.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

then sleeping must really irk you...

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home