Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Stealing

Are you a thief? If so, go die. No, seriously...I hate you.

I had my window broken and my CDs stolen for the second time this Fall. And before you attribute this little bit of misfortune to my beloved Detroit, I should mention that both incidents took place north of the border (Canada, I'm looking in YOUR direction). I now fully support Draconian measures to dissuade any pilfering pricks from entering my vehicle. I've never really had a problem with the death penalty. I know some of my more liberal brethren are gasping in obligatory outrage, but this is purely a philosophical opposition. I know capital punishment is flawed and unequally applied, and I don't think it deters crime. But, to me, if you take another person's life in a heinous enough manner, you forfeit the right to your own.

I will admit - reluctantly - that the bastard who took my stuff probably doesn't deserve to die. But when I think of that fucker with my Old 97s CDs, I get VERY angry. I mean, at the very least, a caning (or perhaps a booting) is in order.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there! This blog post couldn't be written much better! Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this. I most certainly will send this information to him. Fairly certain he will have a great read. I appreciate you for sharing!

Feel free to visit my homepage; weight loss program

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information.
Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.


Here is my blog post :: saintsonourside.justsmarternow.com

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home