Thursday, November 11, 2004

Recurring themes

I had to write the date today and realized it was 11/11. And when I released the date button on my watch, I noticed the time was exactly the same. 11:11 on 11/11. I should seriously play the lottery or something.

I still don't sleep much. Functioning on just a few hours today.

This Pepsi is tasty. Pepsi is vastly superior to Coke. Sweet and sugary, not unlike a lot of the music I listen to. Any self-respecting fan of sugary pop music ought to drink sugary pop.

I've developed something of an affinity for openness as of late, and it's kind of freaky. I tend to wonder if people who claim to not care about anything are actually just masking the fact that they care way too much about everything.

My songwriting block continues. Did you know that I've rhymed "beer" and "here" in at least four different songs? No, of course you didn't, unless you're a REALLY obsessive Hat fan (of which there are about five). Oh well...at least I didn't rhyme "tears" with "fears."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home